Sunday, July 13, 2008

Broken Heart

Once again
rejected by man,
left alone
as he departs,
leaving me
with a broken heart;
It's not the first time
this happened to me,
giving in and
setting one free,
Another who
had to quench his thirst,
my heart will heal
I'll get over the hurt,
I must hold on,
and walk by faith,
keep on believing
love paves the way;
my broken heart
is not here to stay,
I'll occupy till the
epiphany comes
I'll celebrate
the stressful wait;
I've done my part,
I'll receive healing
for my broken heart.
From: "Pieces of My Heart."

"I know that in ALL things God works for my good because I love Him and has been called according to His purpose. I cast All my care upon Him; for He cares for me. I am blessed because I make the Lord my trust."
Supporting Scripture: Romans 8:28.


No comments: