Sunday, March 8, 2009

It Does Not Matter

It does not matter what the skeptics say,
For I'll continue to watch and pray;
I know it was His voice that I heard,
When I read and believed His Holy word;
His Holy Spirit resides in me,
Protecting my soul and keeping me free;
Skepticism is of the mind of the flesh,
A haunting foe determined to crush;
But not this soul of mine,
Will I allow skepticism to bind;
Now I'm free as the roots of a tree,
Running l o n g and growing deep;
I know in whom and what I believe,
The blood of Jesus washed my sins away
And I have the faith of a mustard seed;
Skeptics, be still...hear this...Jesus also loves you,
And He gave His life for your deliverance too;
No, it does not matter what the skeptics say,
For my footsteps are ordered day by day;
I'm determined to keep standing tall,
I may lean, but will not fall.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Even so let your light so shine before men; that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven. ---Matthew 5:16
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments: