Saturday, October 10, 2009

IGNORE ME NOW--SEEK ME LATER

How convenient for you to ponder,
"later I've not time,
talks too much,
I've things more important to do,
always in wonder of what's on my mind;
talking 'bout my soul and such."
Well... one day maybe,
you'll have time to see,
and then your heart will agree...
no one cares for you like me;
my soul purpose is that you will be,
happy, healthy, blessed and free;
not bound, not limited, and not abused,
sharing "only" what you desire
and what you choose;
able to stand firm and strong,
in the place where you belong;
ignore me now...seek me later,
you'll find me
in the shadows of your mind,
patiently awaiting your attention...
"thanks for sharing,
you're very kind,"
ignore me now...seek me later,
the latter is the greater;
remember, you're not alone
my roots are there...running deep
even when the tree is gone.

1 comment:

DRAGONFLYS said...

OH I ADORE THIS , I,M SO GLAD YOU SHARE THIS BLESSING !