Sunday, December 14, 2008

MY ROSE
by Christina Ogunmusesan
Every day, as time rushes through me,
I wonder who I am,
As I spend time alone with myself, I also see that I am always in the mood of
angriness and seem to be violent; what's
bordering deep inside?
I wish to have the Love to tender my heart
that was ragingly shattered.
Love so precious, that it mends the broken
pieces of my heart,
and to regain the tears that didn't deserve
to drop.
However, I still remain scared, afraid for
someone else to vandalize me, and remain
protective of myself.
My heart is a Rose, and the petals are
constantly being ripped apart.
"Why did my Rose have to be unraveled?"

This poem was written by my oldest granddaughter,
Christina Ogunmusesan.
Christina's parents: Ebenezer and Karen Ogunmusesan

No comments: