Thursday, December 4, 2008

YOU ARE THE ONE


You make me happy even tho you're not here,


Just to think of how you're sweet, tender, and dear;


How you cause my heart to be filled with joy,

And my mind the thoughts of you employ;

You are the one I will live with forever,

And depart from you...never, never, never;


The thought of it is so far away,

For our love will grow stronger day by day;

I know what I want,

I know what I need,

"To be with you"

Will be heavenly, indeed;

To hold you and to love you,

Will be my goal,

And to be with you til we both grow old;

Age will have no depth, length, or width,

Our love will just continue to exist;

We'll reminisce all the happiness we have

and laughter we shared,

Not a dull moment and never lonely or sad;

For you are the one who has captured my heart,

And my love for you will never depart.

Revised selection from Complete Bits and Pieces.

No comments: